Issue 04 of DABIR (Digital Archive of Brief notes & Iran Review)
Issue 04 of Dabir, an open access on-line journal for Iranian Studies, is out now. Dabir is published by the Jordan Center for Persian Studies.
- Nana and Tish in Sogdiana: The Adoption from Mesopotamia of a Divine Couple
- Additional Remarks about the Function of the so-called Anahita Temple Monument in Kangavar, Kermanshah: A Clue to Solving an Old Problem
- Between Myth and History: Susa and Memnon through the Ages
Daniel T. Potts
- Two Words in the Sogdian Version of the Antirrheticus of Evagrius Ponticus
- On the Chronology and Coinage of Two Iranian Lords in the Umayyad Territories
- A Local Revolt in Babylonia during the Reign of Darius III
- On Lincoln’s Savior Mithras
- A Historical Overview of the Parsi Settlement in Navsari
Firoze M. Kotwal
- The End of the Yasna between Philological and Theological Problems
- Mendoza Forrest, Satnam K. 2011. Witches, Whores, and Sorcerers. The Concept of Evil in Early Iran. Foreword and other contributions by Prod Oktor Skjærvø. Austin: University of Texas Press, 2011.