The latest issue of Iran and the Caucasus (26.4) contains several interesting contributions.
Table of contents:
- Li Sifei: Tubo-Sogdian Relations along the Silk Road: On an Enigmatic Gold Plaque from Dulan (Qinghai, China)
- Sebastian Bitsch: Hell’s Kitchen: The Banquet in the Hereafter and the Reflexion of Zoroastrian Eschatological Motifs in the Qurʾān
- Alex MacFarlane: The City of Brass and Alexander’s Narrow Grave: Translation and Commentary of Kafas added to Manuscript M7709 (Part 2)
- Richard Foltz: The Survival of Ossetians in Turkey
- Marco Fattori: The Elamite Version of A2Ha and the Verb vidiyā- in Old Persian
- John D. Bengtson and Corinna Leschber: On Criticism of S. L. Nikolayev/S. A. Starostin, A North Caucasian Etymological Dictionary
- Victoria Arakelova: The Talishis on Opposite Banks of the Araxes River: Identity Issues
- Arsen K. Shahinyan: The Southern Boundaries of the Southern Caucasus
- Adrian C. Pirtea: [Review of] Samuel N. C. Lieu, Glen L. Thompson (eds.), The Church of the East in Central Asia and China (China and the Mediterranean World, 1), Turnhout: “Brepols”, 2020.—xiii + 245 pp.